Piston and Valve overhaul for R1100RT

A few weeks ago I lost a lof of oil while driving on the road due to the oil level inspection window falling out. I decided to open up the Engine and do a complete overhaul of the engine. Now I have taken the engine apart and I need some advice regarding diagnostics for the pistons and valves. I have removed the carbon from the piston and I am wondering if I should replace the piston as the piston top surface got slightly scratched. Does this matter at all? The scratches are very minor but you can see some shiny Aluminium in the scratches. Should I have the pistons inspected or just replace them with new ones or don't worry? Or can you sand the piston? Any advice? Also I am wondering if I should take the valves out and replace them as well. One of the valves was slightly leaking when I did the leak test but after I had removed some of the carbon it does not leak anymore. I am thinking to take it apart and at least do an inspection although I am not sure if I need some special tools to do this and if it is better to give the whole head to a shop and let them do the inspection and necessary replacements. I would like to make sure everything is perfectly ok before I reassemble the engine and make sure I won't cause any damage by assembling faulty parts.

I have pictures of all the parts.

I appreciate your time and kind advice.

Rainer