Re: Aeroflow

After owning the stock shield, the Clearview, the CB, and the
Aeroflow, I found the Aeroflow to be the most quiet and protective
shield. With the Aerogards, it's even quieter, though I rarely use
them. With GS handguards, it gives enough wind protection to allow
winter riding for hours in the teens. I haven't seen an effect on
mileage; I typically get 44-46 with it. No problem with high speeds,
and it doesn't get knocked around by truck blasts. The shield is very
durable. I have had it for 40-50K miles with no issues except a small
crack around one mounting hole (my fault - forgot to put gaskets on
when mounting it once - and it hasn't enlarged since). The shield
goes on and off in a couple of minutes, providing a quick naked bike
on hot days. Great product.

Larry
96 R11R
75K mi