OT: Requesting copy of BMW Film's DVD "The Hire"

Hello all,

Does anyone out there have a copy of BMW Film's DVD "The Hire"? I lent my copy
to a friend, and it came back damaged (several chapters are unreadable due to
physical damage).

The DVD is not encrypted, so DVD copying software like NERO can make a copy
onto a 4.7 GB DVD+R or DVD-R. Ping me off line and I'll send you my snail-mail
address. I can cover your costs via Paypal.

If you don't have the ability to make a copy of a DVD, but you are willing to
send me your original, I'll make the copy and send back the original at my
cost. Again, I can cover your costs via Paypal.

Thanks in advance.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada