Exhaust system lowering kit...Pleezzzze!

I presently ride a 95 R 1100 R. Is there a kit to lower the factory muffler
to work with the full size left saddlebag? I don't want a loud blatty race
pipe, though a somewhat throatier pipe would be nice. The problem seems that
if one wants to throw $600-$1000 at the problem, it can be done. EPCO even
makes a set of duals which seem nice but again i'm looking at $900- $1000.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,

Will
- --
Sent from the BMW Oilheads mailing list archive at Nabble.com.