Re: R 1100 RSL 1996

John-

Welcome to the Olheads list. Also it is nice to hear from another
Oilhead rider in the Philly area.

I like the R1100RSL, it is a nice bike and had few really serious
problems. Some guys have had some transmission issues, but there is a
well-known fix, avbailable to you locally, if that is needed (ahem).

I have a small garage BMW-only repair shop just north of Philadelphia
if you need any help or expertise. Let me know, or look at my website.

We also have a local BMW (mostly) club, the Mac-Pac, with an active
online email list. We gather for breakfasts and dinners monthly, and
have various fun activities, real loosely organized. Check out
www.mac-pac.org for more information. In fact, we are having our
monthly Rider's Dinner in Exton on Thursday evening. You do not have to
be a "member" or anything to participate, just show up and have some
fun. Make yourself a name badge of some sort and write "FNG" below your
name and you will get to meet everybody.

Tom Cutter
Yardley, PA
www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com
"When in doubt, gas it... it'll either fix the problem or end the
suspense."

across the web, free AOL Mail and more.