Re: Clutch fails to disengage

Frank, It's a five minute job to pull the starter motor out and peek inside. If you see a lot of clutch plate material in there, you need a new one. If not, perhaps a spline lube would fix you up. Either way, you're going inside. About 12 hours work all told. At 65k miles, just buy a new clutch and do it.

Bob Hadden '05R12GS(former), '62R27, '06 Breva