Painting suggestions, help and email address change

I have battery acid and gas stains on my transmission case on my 2002 R1150R.
Any suggestions on the best way of getting rid of them, covering them up, or
painting them?

The dealer said I would have to paint over them.
Any idea what type of paint and color to use?

Also, I have a new email address and need to have this changed for the list.
Where and how do I get my email address changed to keep receiving the digest
list?

Steve Berto
s.l.berto@xxxxxxx    (New email address)

Annandale, Va