Morning Ride In

My route to work was 20 mi in length, with 8 mi of
highway riding 70 mph or so.  Air temp 9 def F., with
wind chill of -9.  Hands, feet, etc. OK, but inside of
visor frosted heavily.  I was OK while in motion, but
when stopped the frosting took place very quickly.
Helmet is a Shoei, X something top of their line, 2 yr
old.  I don't know what a noseguard will do for the
frosting or if it's even avail for this helmet, but
this is what will limit my riding in cold weather.
Any ideas?  I don't know how to stop this.