From: Tom Cutter <tpcutter@xxxxxxx>
To: marr@xxxxxxxx; oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 31 May 2008 1:29 pm
Subject: Re: grade of gas for R1100R

<<Around here we get a pick from 93 / 89 / 87...B B I'm wondering - if less and less people are buying the 93, is it even?
93 anymore? i.e., is it aging in the underground tank, or do these?
systems prevent the degradation somehow? Anyone have an idea?B >>?
?
I don't think that a few Oilheads switching flavors will seriously tip?
the balance of sales/turnover for the product.?
?
Most large fuel stations refill their tanks two to three times a week,?
so in-ground fuel deterioration is not much of an issue.?
?
?
Tom Cutter?
Yardley, PA?
http://www.RubberChickenRacingGarage.com?
*Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the?
difference.*?