Re: New (to you) RT

Tom Brown-6 wrote:

> Darryl:
>

> I now have an '05 RT with Wilbers suspension.  It's a fantastic bike.
> It's
> lighter and easier to not dump in parking lots.   It's got more power.  It
> is smoother than the '99 unless the '99 was just tuned with a fresh TB
> adjustment.

Hi,
   thanks for the input, very much appreciated. I picked up the 1200RT
yesterday and rode it 350 miles home. I can honestly say that i am amazed at
how much nicer it is to ride than my 1100.

Everything you said about weight, power etc is true but the BIG difference
is that gearbox. It is sooooo smooth compared to my 1100 and definitely on a
par with Japanese stuff.

Well, i have got to get my 1100 prepared for sale now and in many respects i
will be sad to see it go as i have enjoyed it immensely but time moves on
and the 1200 in my opinion wins hands down.

Cheers Darryl