Re: BMW brake pads

At 7:07 AM -0700 10/20/08, Ted Porter wrote:
The BMW front brake pads for your model have a current list price of $94.89 each. Aftermarket pads are selling real well right now in my shop since they are closer to about $30.00 each. The EBC pads may wear a little faster, but not by much in my experience, and they now have the anti-rattle clip just like the BMW pads so I'm not having any noise issues with them.

Ted Porter
Scotts Valley, Ca.
www.BeemerShop.com

Hey, that is GREAT news, the EBC rattle really got on my nerves. Great pads, better stopping than OEM pads, but they were just too noisy. I'll look for a new set this week.

- Andrew