To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:01 PM
Subject: RE: battery specs

Hi Skipper,
  This is the battery I've been using for the past 6 years.
http://www.batteriesasap.com/48.html  I replace them at
the 3 or 4 year point. It is a 22AH AGM (NOT GEL) batt.
  Push the key cylinder back in or use a small screwdriver
to turn the latch while pushing down on the rear section of
the seat.
  Hope that helps....

Mick