Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
Riding to Breakfast
The Breakfast Club:
A Sunday Morning Motorcycle Ride
A loose affiliation of riders…
Riding to breakfast (and beyond) Sunday mornings since 1949
The SMBC 2022 Schedule
- Web Page
- PDF file – suitable for printing
- E-calendar – click on this link from your phone to add ride info to your calendar
- iPhone users running iOS 13 and later can get schedule and restaurant info using an app
- Jan 17: Riders Gallery
- First Riders Gallery update for 2022.
- Jan 3: Schedule
- Harry reports that the Sacramento Mile is scheduled for Aug 20. All forms of the schedule (see above) have been updated with this info.
- Dec 21: Riders Gallery
- Last scheduled ride of 2021. Happy New Year.
- Dec 14: SMBC App
- The SMBC App is updated to version 1.6. Mostly bug fixes regarding the loading of a schedule for the wrong year. You can tell if you have the new version by looking at the home screen. Version 1.6 adds a circled question mark icon. Tapping on the icon will display application help.
- Dec 1: Schedule
- The 2022 schedule is now available. See the above links.
- Nov 21: Riders Gallery
- Marc checked out a new restaurant. It will not be going on the schedule. Jerry checked out Marc’s e-bike, yesterday. Draft 5 of the 2022 schedule is ready now that I know I won’t be adding a new restaurant ==> https://smbc.snafu.org/schedule/schedule-2022-proposed.html
- Nov 14: Riders Gallery
- Marc checks out the ReStart function of the lithium battery in his bike.
- Nov 7: Riders Gallery
- Jag took a picture of Chris and Marc at the Highway 9 overlook on the way back from breakfast in Scotts Valley.
- Nov 1: Schedule
- The Dec 19 ride location is changed. The Bell Tower Cafe in Los Altos is closed. Instead we’ll go to the Bell Tower Cafe in Saratoga. Route is 101/92/280/85. Exit at Saratoga Ave which is slightly faster than exiting at Saratoga Sunnyvale albeit slightly longer.
- Oct 31: Riders Gallery
- Halloween morning. Few riders and a change of plans.