Sunday Morning Breakfast Club
Riding to Breakfast
The Breakfast Club:
A Sunday Morning Motorcycle Ride
A loose affiliation of riders…
Riding to breakfast (and beyond) Sunday mornings since 1949
The SMBC 2022 Schedule
- Web Page
- PDF file – suitable for printing
- E-calendar – click on this link from your phone to add ride info to your calendar
- iPhone users running iOS 13 and later can get schedule and restaurant info using an app
- Nov 27: Schedule
- Those of us who went to the Country Inn on N. Wolfe decided it makes a good replacement for the DeAnza location. It will go on the 2023 schedule. Also, we’ll go there for Christmas – the server we asked thought they’d be open. Will call and verify before 25 Dec. Jag took a picture of some of those who were at breakfast. You can find it in the current Riders Gallery.
- Nov 20: Riders Gallery
- Breakfast at Dino’s, possibly our last visit.
- Nov 13: Riders Gallery
- Tom suggested the title “Slip Report” for this update to the Sliders Gallery.
- Nov 8: Schedule Change
- A new Country Inn, replacement for the one on DeAnza that that burned down, will soon be open on N Wolfe Road in Cupertino. We will go there instead of the Country Inn on Saratoga Nov 27th. See you there.
- Nov 6: Riders Gallery
- Rest stop on highway 9 after riding 236 through Big Basin.
- Oct 24: Schedule
- Proposed schedule draft #3. Keep those suggestions comming.
- Oct 23: Riders Gallery
- East Bay Breakfast pics Jag took at Elio’s.
- Oct 22: Schedule
- First draft of a 2023 schedule. Check it out and comment on the mailing list.
- Oct 16: Riders Gallery
- Carl snapped a picture of Marc while playing with Marc’s camera plus pictures from Jag.
- Oct 12: Riders Gallery
- Four riders on a mid week ride north of the Golden Gate.
- Oct 9: Schedule Change
- Harry sent this message to the mailing list:
- Due to remodeling efforts at the La Honda Brigade firehouse, the pancake breakfast benefit has been canceled. We will therefore, after discussion at this morning’s breakfast, be gathering at Alice’s Restaurant for the SMBC 10/16/22 breakfast. Since Alice’s opens at 8am, take the longer winding way if you can, or we can all talk politics, no, I mean, Motorcycles, until opening time : )