Cold riding?

Hi All
In contrast here, the last weekend was 37C+ and the game was to keep cool.
During the Sunday run I sensed my battery dying on the way to breakfast so
decided not to switch off and be stranded 2 hours out and just returned
home.  When they die there's no such thing as jump starting is there?

After 1st battery lasted 11 months and 2nd 18 months (both Mareg) I have a
local (Yamaha) dealer checking for a suitable Japanese battery as a
replacement.

Thanks again Marco, a textbook seamless changeover!

Regards
Clive Liddell
South Africa
'96 R850R