Oil Rag

funny you should mention the oil Oil Rag. I had given up on it. Checked my
cancelled checks to see if I re-upped my subscription yada-yada and figured
old steve had too much on his plate to keep it going- then today I received
an issue in the mail!! (with a reminder to pay more dues!!)  It has the
usual apologies for not getting out the 4 issues per year and promises to do
better in the future.
It ain't easy putting out a rag like that- and he has done an outstanding
job - but I for one have not really found much of interest in it, and the
unpredibility of when or how often it will arrive leaves a bad taste in my
mouth.
I wish him well-
Sioux in NY

[re-posted... somehow this came to me instead of the list... marc]