vicarious thrill

I saw an oilhead, today.   An RT, but I only got a quick look as the
train I was on went by and didn't notice if it was an 1100 or an 1150.
It was just so nice seeing a bike with jugs where they are supposed to
be.   I'm vacationing in the land of Honda, Suzuki, and Yamaha.  Today's
sighting was only the 2nd beemer I've seen, and the other was an F 650.

Thanks to the rider out on the road noonish today around Makuhari, Tokyo.
I needed that bit of vicarious motorcycling thrill.

// marc (having a great time, but I miss my bikes :-)