Oil Consumption

Bob, Master of the Obvious:

Gee, sorry.  I should have said "Never add more than 4 oz. of oil AT A
TIME".

Aside from that, I stand by my previous statement.  I know lots of people
who've overfilled and created leaky gaskets and seals and other problems but
have never ever heard of anyone who's run the oil so low that they've fried
an engine.

There is the odd person who's dropped his bike and left it running on its
side, but that's a different thing.

I don't believe anything I read on the internet.   Thought eveyone knew
that.

- -TB