Valvoline DOT 3&4 Synthetic Brake Fluid

Anyone know if this is a bad thing????
One quart costs  $4.99 at auto zone
The synthetic descriptor  made me look for DOT 5 on the label but it is
not dot 5
Container needs to be sealed or it absorbs moisture like dot 3 & 4 so
that is a good thing
 My Airheads  and Oilhead are out of warranty so no problem there.

Any thoughts?   I am replacing my Oilhead Master cylinder today because
it leaked and BMW does not offer a rebuild kit.

Valvoline text follows

http://www.valvoline.com/pages/products/product_detail.asp?product=51

Helps reduce the risk of brake failure for most ABS, disc or drum brakes

SynPower High Performance Synthetic Brake Fluid is recommended for ABS,
hydraulic drum and disc braking systems and hydraulic clutches requiring
DOT 3 and DOT 4 fluids. Its premium, synthetic, low-moisture formulation
provides superior anti-vapor lock protection. It has a high dry-boiling
point up to 5000F that reduces the risk of fluid vaporization and
possible brake failure.

Exceeds DOT 3 and DOT 4 specifications
For most ABS, disc or drum brake systems
High boiling point reduces risk of brake failure
Compatible with conventional brake fluids

Follow vehicle manufacturer's recommendations when adding brake fluid.
Keep brake fluid clean and dry. Contamination with dirt, water or
petroleum products may result in brake failure or costly repairs. Store
brake fluid only in its original container. Keep container clean and
tightly closed to prevent absorption of moisture. Do not refill or reuse
container.