Best Statement on this list so far...

In a message dated 1/16/05 9:09:51 AM Eastern  Standard Time,
chujane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<<Except for the top 3%  of riders (which 25% consider themselves as
members),   ...>>

I nominate this as the BEST STATEMENT  posted to this list so far this year.
Except I would amend it to read "Except  for the top 3% of riders (which 95%
consider themselves as  members)"...

Nobody wants to admit that they are not  among the best. I am reminded every
time I'm on the track, flailing away, when  suddenly a pack zooms past as if
my brakes were seized. How thoroughly  demoralizing.

Tom Cutter