Re: non- OEM oil filter

- -----Original Message-----
From: Steve Morse jiffyheart@xxxxxxxxx

At the MOA rally last summer, Amsoil had a cut-away
display of OEM, Fram and their filters. The Amsoil
unit looked every bit as good as the OEM. The Fram
unit looked like toilet paper on a stick. I've bought
a couple of Amsoils but haven't rried them out yet.

Are you implying that Toilet paper doesn't do a good job of filtering?  think about what it filters out for you!...LOL

Actually I use a toilet paper device to filter moisture out of my air lines when spraying automotive paints.