Re: Spark Plugs

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Spark Plugs

> I mentioned the late, great Bob Lentini because he swore by them and holed
> couple pistons once.

> It probably had more to do with his modified timing settings and choice of
fuel,
> but the longer plugs may have contributed.  I don't want to do anything
that
> might shorten the useful life of my bike.

Tom,

This is vague in memory here, but didn't Rob do a post mortem and come up
with a probable cause.
Did it have something to do with choice of non-OEM gas filter??  I faintly
paid attention at the time, but don't remember if he attributed the result
to plugs.

Anyone remember?

Bruno
Montreal, Canada