[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: new models
- Subject: RE: new models
- From: "John Dancoe" <jdan@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:34:09 -0400
On Saturday, I finally got down to the dealership to return a brake cylinder
rebuilt kit that was not correct for my bike.
Unfortunately, they were closed for the holiday so all I could do is look thru
I would say that:
1. My remote impressions of the ST are confirmed, I don't like it any better
in person than I did in magazine and web pictures.
2. The R12RT looks really nice. I can almost see myself on one of those. I
particulary appreciate the triple-redundant headlight.
3. GS: just as weird as ever. Looks like a lot of fun. Hopefully my dad will
follow thru and buy a GS to stash at the house he's building in Colorado.
4. K12R...holy cow.
5. I love my R11RS. After 2-3 seasons of shall we say problematic performance
it is finally running well again, once again the bike I've known and loved for
many years; as attractive as anything BMW's ever made, and styled far better
Last Saturday and Sunday were particularly fine days in SE Michigan and I took
full advantage of them.