Re: [BMWMc] BMW bikes in the news - Cycle Canada July '05

A guy wasting time in Marin <teamkbasa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Discussion with the BMW staff at the BMW tent at MotoGP
> indicates that no less than 5 new bikes are coming our way
> from BMW.

I have just two questions:
 (1) What?
 (2) By when?

An answer such as "5 totally new models which are not based on current
designs over the next 6 months" would be truly noteworth (and it may induce
some coronaries), where as "5 variants on existing models over the next 24
months" is, shall we say, somewhat less exciting.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada