Re: Silver is NOT a high-vis color

So, true. I never let the kids wore dark close at night. Especially on wet asphalt black coats are invisible.  A very good friend of my died, he was hit by a car under those conditions, 5 min. from his apartment.
Bob Silas

I once had a baby blue ford, that appeared to be nearly invisible.  Everybody pulled out in fornt of me, the next car was flame orange and no one ever pulled out infront of me.  Color make a difference, I don't thin it does as much on a motor cycle since there is so much less of it.