Re: Newbie

I don't know how much cheaper it would be over OEM, but FWIW I've
been very, very pleased with Chase Harper products and they have such
a wide selection of tank bags and mounting kits surely something
would fit?

regards,
Mike

(Currently using a Chase Harper bag on my '97 R850R on a N. America
trip, 11,000km + so far since July 7 and counting!)