Re: Newbie

On 8/26/05, Mike <virtualm2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I don't know how much cheaper it would be over OEM [...]

Well - it doesn't need to be much cheaper per se, but I didn't think
the OEM bags where especially large either. So a bit cheaper but more
value for money would be good enough as well...

Wunderlich sports these bags that float above the tank on a mount
that's attached to the filler cap - that looks nice, especially when
doing the refuelling shuffle (a pain even with magnetic bags, is
probably worse with any regular straps setup, not?)