Re: Top speed for R1100S

Hello all,

From: "Cees De Groot" cdegroot@xxxxxxxxx

> On 9/7/05, Steve Makohin <wateredg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On previous occasions I have posted an article on how I avoid
>> speeding tickets. If others request it, I'll post it online, otherwise,
>> ping me offline in a few days if you are interested and I'll send
>> you a copy.
>
> Would be most welcome... last variable road tax bill I got was 145
> euro's, not funny anymore...

Yeah, definitely unfun!

A number of people have requested this info, both online and offline. The
text following my signature is a copy of a posting (with slight revisions) I
previously made to the IBMWR list in mid-August 2005 in response to someone
who asked which radar detector is
best for an R1100S. It is based on a posting I made to a Usenet group in
prior years.

- -Steve Makohin
 '01 R1100S/ABS
 Oakville, Ontario, Canada