Re: Lets get back to oilheads...throttle body question

Hi,

|  Today I was adjusting the throttle body synch on my 94 RS (110K miles)
|  and noticed that the right brass air bypass screw needed to be almost
|  closed (clockwise) to attain balance on the Twinmax. The left screw is a
|  couple of turns out.

I noticed the same pb a few 10000 miles ago.
I just checked the tubes (never did that before) and found NO
O-ring between one tube and one of the throttle  body.
Since I bought the bike new in '98, there probably never ever was one.
Or the engine ate it -).

That was enough to cure my problem, and it's a cheap check before the usual
(butterfly wear) suspect.

					Pascal