RE: Broken Bag

Thanks to all who responded with suggestions for the broken bags.  I will be
visiting the parts counter at BMW of Atlanta this week-end.  I will either
go with a new bag or a new backside for the bag, depending on costs.
Drilling the hinges and pop-riveting does not sound like too big a task, but
I will pay a little extra to skip the task.

Also, I will make the clevis pin mod to both bags.  I had seen this done but
did not think I needed it since I seldom load my bags heavily.  Had I known
it would prevent the mounting tab from braking...............

Again, thanks to all.  Good suggestions all.

Pete
02 R1150RA