  From: John Dancoe
  To: oilheads@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 2:07 PM
  Subject: RE: throttle shaft

  Robert Silas robert.silas@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

  >John,
  >Next season for sure I'll be in Michigan, like I was in the last few years.
  I'll let you know in time and you may test my '94 RS for a comparison.

  Bob,

  That would be great, I've long looked forward to meeting you. Then you can
  give the list a less-biased impression of the Lectron conversion.

  Anytime you're this way, I've got garage space & guest room.

  This isn't the best place in the world to ride by a long shot, but I can show
  you the best ways to get out on your way to places that might be...

  John D