Turn signal availability

On my '94 R1100RS, the inside white plastic part of the left rear turn signal
appears to have overheated and deformed slightly. This led to the bulb not
working as it should. The PO installed an aftermarket aux braking light system
which converts the rear turn signals to running lights as well as flashing when
the brakes are applied.

I need to replace that inside portion of the turn signal. I have no problem
going down to the local shop (after several years of not having a shop in the
area, the Triumph/Moto Guzzi/Vespa/Ducati dealer picked up the BMW
franchise...yea!), but before I do that, I just wanted to see if any of you fine folks had
that part in a drawer that you'd like to recycle for some cash.

Thanks,
Geoffrey Greene
Knoxville, Tennessee USA