Presidential Wings In South Dayton This Wednesday

Presidents And BMW Owners,

Join me and fellow area Presidents and BMW owners for Presidential Wings.
 We will meet this Wednesday (Jan 18th) at 6:30pm at the south Dayton
Hooters at 453 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Highway 725) east of I-675 in
the shopping center just past Tim Horton's.  For those of you with GPS,
the coordinates are N39 37.726  W84 10.325.  Ride in or on whatever you
have.

Wednesday is Wingsday at Hooters, offering "all you can eat" wings for
$8.99 (you start with a plate of 15 and get refills in increments of
10)... beverages, taxes and gratuities are additional.

My Dayton gig is scheduled to end on January 31st, so there are only two
more Wednesdays in January to join me for wings here in Dayton.
February's work may take me to mid-state New York, but worry not...
there's a Hooters in Binghamton twenty miles away from where I'll be
working.  If you plan to attend, please send a note to me offline at
RWMunday@xxxxxxxx as I need to secure enough seating for our group.

See you Wednesday.

Robert Munday...   Montgomery, AL    `98 R11CHP    `95 R1100RSL
Village Idiot    Rolling Broccoli Rider    BOOF #131    SR#2
Nebraska Nightriders    Big Sioux Riders    Indy BMW Club
Beemer Hill Riders    EC Riders    Trustee, BMWMOA Foundation
Keeper Of The List    *Iron Bunny*

on assignment in Dayton, OH until 1/31/2006