Re: Head Stud and Nut Torqueing`

John,  Yes.  It is a known issue that the studs pull out of the block
if over torqued.  Some would say they pull out under normal servicing
(but this is the internet, so you have to put a grain of salt on
everything you read).  I know people helicoil them for the repair, but
don't know the details.  Tom can probably provide that info.

Bob Hadden - '05R12GS, '62R27