Re: '94 R11RS "Bar-Backs"

In a message dated 7/2/2006 1:03:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I saw an R11RS parked on the street that had these installed.  They
raised the bars about 3/4" and allowed for 2" rearward movement.  I
couldn't wait for the owner to appear to ask about them, so I'm
wondering if anyone is familiar w/them and could tell me who sells them?
http://www.bobsbmw.com/catalog/index.html

I have a set from Bob's BMW that work well for me. If you follow the link
above, go to catalog and then download the ergonomics section.

Geoffrey Greene
Knoxville, Tennessee