Re: Front shock issues or tire issue, or somethinge else?

Hi Gregory,

Where's my twinmax :-)

 > Okay I'm thinking my front shock is dead but I could be very wrong
 >
 >   Bike is a 2002 R1150R with 54K miles on it.

Your front shock is dead :-)

Seriously, how is the new shock set as to ride height?   If the ride
height changed relatave to the stock shock then your steering geometry
has changed.  That can have a big impact, as can worn tires.

But I think your front shock is gone and the addition of a good rear
shock just makes you notice it more than you did in the past.

// marc