brake rotors

One note with the spools, I have found that when the spools are worn,.
the rotor itself is near minimum in size; thickness as measured with a
micrometer. I replace the rotors with EBC (personal preference based on
many bikes and too many years to think about -- YMMV). You can also find
used rotors in near new condition at about 1/2 price for new.

--
William (Bill) Moss
billmoss@xxxxxxx
NY (USA)
  Those who will not reason,
  are bigots,
  those who cannot,
  are fools,
  and those who dare not,
  are slaves.
by Lord Byron
  God grants liberty only to those who love it,
  and are always ready to guard and defend it.
by Daniel Webster
  Justice will not be served until those who are
  unaffected are as outraged as those who are.
by Benjamin Franklin