[no subject]

Having said that, I'm more inclined these days to want to be spending my
time twisting throttles rather than wrenches. On occasion I don't have a
problem pushing an M/C up onto the lift and having at it to make sure the
job is done without having to wait for the dealer to fit me in, or to make
sure the work is done to my standards which are significantly higher than
some other brand shops I've dealt with in the past. I won't even go into the
cost savings and satisfaction factor of doing it myself, but that's a part
of it too.

Comments, suggestions?

Ken Dubey