- 2019-01-13: SMBC
- SMBC Riders Gallery update.
- 2019-01-11: 3dPrint
- I replaced the wheels/bearings that support the build plate after finding the bed didn’t move as freely as is should. This got rid of the notches I felt in the Y axis.
- 2019-01-10: GeoTag
- Version 4.4.3 of GeoTag fixes the issue where interpolated positions may have been incorrect due to the way time zones were handled.
- 2019-01-07: GeoTag
- Version 4.4.2 of GeoTag fixes the issue where an alert said there were issues saving image location data yet when checked all data had been saved.
- 2019-01-05: MWR
- The first mid-week ride of 2019 occurred yesterday. Our rules say that Friday (and Monday) are mid-week, too. Pictures and a short video from several participants.
- 2018-12-29: GeoTag
- Add note and link to GeoTag version 126.96.36.199
- 2018-12-23: 3dPrint
- 3D printer configuration
- 2018-12-23: SMBC
- Almost Christmas SMBC Riders Gallery update.
- 2018-12-19: SNAFU
- SNAFU home page history (changes over the years) updated.
- 2018-12-19: 3DPrint
- A print is lifting off the bed of my 3D printer while still being printed. That’s not good.
- 2018-12-16: SMBC
- Red sky at morning… SMBC Riders Gallery update.
Marco S. (Marc) Hyman
SNAFU.ORG is the home of GeoTag, a macOS application to tag photo locations. Version 4.4 released on 2018-09-22.