Re: Piston and Valve overhaul for R1100RT

On the top in the higher middle area I only used a nail brush. In the
top lower four corners where the carbon is really hard I used a
screwdriver to losen the stuff. That's were some minor scratches are. Do
they matter at all? Where do I find someone who can do the bead blast?

Thanks,
Rainer