Re: MAC-PAC: OT: Spyder BRP (3-wheeled motorcycle)

Bruno,
Yes I saw many of those Goldwings at the  Lake George rallies. In California there is a firm adding training wheels-like additions under the system cases of Goldwings. These wheels come down at stopping and raise again at starting. Being at my age I start understanding such a necessity.
Bob Silas